Transportation Engineering: An Introduction, 3/e
C. Jotin Khisty ;B. Kent Lall
$194.95 (includes GST)
22%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 4 - 5 business days.
ENGINEERING Level: I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
For a course in Transportation Engineering in the Civil Engineering Department.
Transportation Engineering, 3/E offers students and practitioners a detailed, current, and interdisciplinary introduction to transportation engineering and planning.
Table of Contents
1. Transportation as a System.
2. Transportation Economics.
3. The Land-Use/Transportation System.
4. Vehicle and Human Characteristics.
5. Traffic Flow Characteristics.
6. Geometric Design of Highways.
7. Highway Capacity.
8. Intersection Control and Design.
9. At-Grade Intersection Capacity and Level of Service.
10. Public Passenger Transportation.
11. Urban Transportation Planning.
12. Local Area Traffic Management.
13. Energy Issues Connected with Transportation.
14. TSM Planning: Framework.
15. Evaluation of Transportation Improvement.
16. Transportation Safety.
Appendix: Elements of Engineering Economics.