PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR [Business Law 100] AT CURTIN SUMMER SCHOOL, 2010/11
These innovative computer-based tutorials, together with the companion Source Book, have proven popular and effective with Business Law students across Australia. The materials cover the sources of Australian law (legislation and case-law); the essential principles of contract law (including related topics in trade practices law); agency law; tort law; and business organisations.
There is also a revision tutorial designed to help students with legal problem-solving.
The level of detail and the emphasis given to particular topics aims to satisfy the requirements of standard introductory Business Law subjects in Australian universities.
The FPBL tutorials present information through carefully sequenced examples and questions with immediate feedback provided. Students learn at their own time, place and speed.
Students from a variety of language backgrounds find the materials concise, clear and manageable.
* Active learning through practical examples and questions.
* Helpful introductions, focus questions and outlines for each topic.
* Over 200 clearly written case-summaries, plus selected legislative provisions.
* Convenient indexes; tables and a glossary of terms.
* CD with interactive tutorials can be purchased on it's own.