Commerce.dot.com Concepts and Skills 3rd Edition Student Book
Grant Kleeman, Rod Lane, Judy Adnum, David Hamper
$56.50 (includes GST)
17%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
| Add to Shopping Cart
Commerce.dot.com has been fully revised and updated, while retaining its original features that proved so popular. It incorporates the four core topics of the NSW Commerce syllabus: consumer choice, personal finance, law and society, and employment issues, while providing plenty of examples to consolidate student understanding.
Knowledge, understanding and skills are developed using a variety of resources, from conventional to ICT-based activities. The text and associated activities encourage students to achieve a level of financial literacy necessary to operate effectively in a commercial environment. Values and attitudes are also explored to assist students in making considered decisions about present and future financial matters.
The printed book is also available as a digital NelsonNetbook. The NelsonNetbook is free to schools who adopt (booklist) the series, or it can be purchased separately.
Year Level: 09 and 10
Discipline: Business | Series: Commerce.dot.com | Subject: Commerce
1 Consumer choice
2 Personal finance
3 Law and society
4 Employment issues
6 Promoting and selling
8 Global links
9 Toward independence
10 Political involvement
12 Law in action
13 Our economy
14 Community participation
15 Running a business
- Focus statements and questions provide a scaffold for specific chapter outcomes and encourage student thinking about key issues
- Real-life case studies support the clear explanatory text
- Activities consolidate and extend understanding of the text
- Info.com technology boxes link ICT skills directly with course content
- Key terms are listed and defined to encourage development of Commerce-specific literacy
- Relevant websites are referenced throughout the text, and summarised at the end of the book. These are presented as active hotlinks in the NelsonNetBook
- Homework book and teacher's homework book are also available, providing additional activities and extension material to complement the text