Big Ideas Humanities & Social Sciences 9 WA Curriculum Student Book+obook assess
Conti, Leo;Easton, Mark;Saldais, Maggy;Dumovic, Vladimir;Carrodus, Geraldine;Wilson, Joanne;Wilson, Annie;Delany, Tim;Howitt, Bernie
$50.35 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
10%Off Retail Price
In Stock - Available for immediate dispatch!
N.Sydney : In Stock
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PR,09.01.17
| Add to Shopping Cart
Oxford Big Ideas Humanities Western Australian Curriculum provides complete coverage for the Humanities - Geography, History, Economics & Business and Civics & Citizenship - in one easy-to-use package. Take a semester-based approach or deliver separate year-long courses.
- Four books in one - ideal for semester-based courses
- Fully revised and updated to meet the requirements of the Western Australian Curriculum: Humanities across Years 7-10
- Complete coverage of all Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business, Geography, and History content in a single learning package (print and digital)
- Stand-alone skills toolkits cover key concepts and skills from the Western Australian Curriculum
- All topics are supported by additional worksheets, answers, teacher notes, tests, interactives and videos.
- Clear instructional language supports student understanding and a wealth of stunning images, illustrations and source materials engage even the most reluctant learners.
- A range of self-marking quizzes - offered FREE through obook assess.
The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by 'page view'. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Western Australian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers interactive timelines, interactives such as 'drag & drop' and 'hot zones', videos, virtual site studies.
Teacher obook assess gives teachers digital access to the resources they need in order to deliver results in the classroom. These include:
- teacher notes (including lesson ideas, planning and programming tips, and assessment advice)
- answers to all activities, worksheets and tests
- additional student worksheets (printable)
- complete digital access to student book content (both online and offline) including note-taking, highlighting and bookmarking functionality
- ability to electronically assign worksheets, tests, videos and interactives to students, as well as monitor progress and results
- clear links to Western Australian content descriptors
- access to a testbank (containing hundreds of additional randomised multiple choice, short answer and extended response questions) that allows you to create bespoke class tests simply and easily
- student progress and class results dashboard.
Teacher obook assess now also offers Dashboard view - an online lesson control centre, allowing teachers to instantly preview, access and assign resources like videos, interactives, worksheets and tests to students.