Damian Grace, Stephen Cohen
$84.95 (includes GST)
Paperback package 0
17%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 1 week.
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PR,08.10.13
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
Business Ethics examines the ethics of business through issues related to common business situations in both local and global contexts. The fifth edition discusses theories of ethics connected with business and explores the complexities of business sustainability: the difficulties of operating profitably while upholding society's increasing demands for ethical and social responsibility.
Business Ethics provides students with the conceptual tools required for systematically considering and resolving ethical problems with integrity, through a balanced approach combining theory and principles, with practical examples and contemporary case studies.
New to this edition:
- All chapters have been revised and updated
- Chapter 7: Professional Ethics has been revised to offer a more general examination of professional ethics and ethics in the public sector
- Chapter 8: The Environment has a new focus , exploring the vital area of environmental ethics, the challenge of climate change and the question of responsibility
- New and updated case study material throughout
- New pedagogical features in each chapter to aid student engagement and understanding, including clear learning objectives, definitions of key terms and reflection points