Design and build state-of-the-art applications using WCF 4
Written by a team of Microsoft MVPs, this book arms you with a clear understanding of how the components of WCF 4 build on each other to provide a comprehensive framework for distributed enterprise applications. The authors explain the technical features of the WCF 4 stack and present three case studies that show you how these features are applied step by step. You'll also find out how to effectively use Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft Azure Platform AppFabric to develop solutions that maximize WCF 4 capabilities.
Professional WCF 4:
* Walks you through the design of services and use of communication patterns in a correct and solid architecture
* Explores the benefits of the WCF 4 bindings and messaging enhancements
* Uncovers different ways to secure access to service operations
* Describes working with workflow services to organize business processes and create long-running orchestrations
* Explains how to build cloud-based integrations with .NET Services as part of the Azure Services Platform