Electronic Commerce, 9th Edition
$107.95 (includes GST)
Paperback package 680
20%Off Retail Price
This is an old edition. There is a new edition of this book available. In many cases publishers substitute to newer editions automatically...
Only order if you require this exact edition.
ELECTRONIC COMMERCE Level:
| Add to Shopping Cart
(This is an old edition, for the new edition please search for 9781133526827)
PRESCRIBED TEXT AT BOND UNIVERSITY - SUMMER SCHOOL 2012
1. Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
2. Technology Infrastructure: The Internet and the World Wide Web.
3. Selling on the Web: Revenue Models and Building a Web Presence.
4. Marketing on the Web.
5. Business-to-Business Activities: Improving Efficiency and Reducing Costs.
6. Social Networking, Mobile Commerce, and Online Auctions.
7. The Environment of Electronic Commerce: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues.
8. Web Server Hardware and Software.
9. Electronic Commerce Software.
10. Security for Electronic Commerce.
11. Payment Systems for Electronic Commerce.
12. Planning for Electronic Commerce.