Prescribed text for:
Institution: OTEN (Open Training and Education Network) - 2014 Full Year Course
Course Code: BSBWRT301A
Subject: Write Simple Documents
This Learner Guide addresses the competency BSBWRT301A Write simple documents.
It provides solid underpinning knowledge, plenty of practical examples and workplace scenarios, and the flexibility to be used in a variety of learning environments, such as on-the-job, off-the-job, distant learning or for a combination of these.
For added flexibility - Pearson Scope resources are available electronically as Licensed Content, giving you the option to add or delete the content, place it online or simply print it out.
This Learner Guide will help trainees and students achieve superior learning outcomes with the following learning features:
* Numerous practical activities linked to competencies
* Important tips and hints to help students on-the-job
* Practical examples to show how theory applies to the workplace
* End-of-chapter assignments and case studies
* Workplace Projects to allow students to apply theory to a workplace situation
* Workplace Simulations that are based on case studies and scenarios
* A glossary of key terms
* End-of-section tables linking the activities in the Guide to the performance criteria addressed in the section
* End-of-section tables that link the Employability skills covered.
* Provides engaging material for learning, designed to increase the participant's interest in the program and likelihood of completion
* Is written in relevant, easy-to-read language that facilitates learning
* Provides numerous activities that develop concepts and reinforce skills
* Provides clear links between learning and practice, including employability skills
* Can be used in both workplace and classroom training environments.
This Learner Guide will help teachers and trainers of the competency standard by:
* Providing a clear and consistent resource for each participant
* Giving the necessary underpinning knowledge for each participant minimising the need for further handouts and/or preparation
* Providing a source of assessment activities and/or a component of a portfolio of evidence when complete
Learn more about Pearson Scope or download the Pearson Scope Catalogue and Order Form.