Complete A+ Guide to IT Hardware and Software
Schmidt, Cheryl, A.
$112.95 (includes GST)
28%Off Retail Price
SPECIAL PRICE. Limited time only! Usually ships in 3 - 4 business days - order now!
COMPUTER SCIENCE Level:
| Add to Shopping Cart
This is your all-in-one, real-world, full-colour guide to connecting, managing, and troubleshooting modern devices and systems in authentic IT scenarios. Its thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) exam objectives includes coverage of Windows 10, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iOS, cloud-based software, mobile and IoT devices, security, Active Directory, scripting, and other modern techniques and best practices for IT management. Award-winning instructor Cheryl Schmidt also addresses widely-used legacy technologies-making this the definitive resource for mastering the tools and technologies you'll encounter in real IT and business environments. Schmidt's emphasis on both technical and soft skills will help you rapidly become a well-qualified, professional, and customer-friendly technician.
- Learning Objectives and chapter opening lists of CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Objectives make sure you know exactly what you'll be learning, and you cover all you need to know
- Hundreds of photos, figures, and tables present information in a visually compelling full-colour design
- Practical Tech Tips provide real-world IT tech support knowledge
- Soft Skills best-practice advice and team-building activities in every chapter cover key tools and skills for becoming a professional, customer-friendly technician
- Review Questions-including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions-carefully assess your knowledge of each learning objective
- Thought-provoking activities help students apply and reinforce chapter content, and allow instructors to "flip" the classroom if they choose
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Dozens of Critical Thinking Activities take you beyond the facts to deeper understanding
- Chapter Summaries recap key concepts for more efficient studying
- Certification Exam Tips provide insight into the certification exam and preparation process