PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR:
Institution: Wodonga TAFE - Full Year 2015
Course Code: BSB41013
Subject: Cert IV in Human Resources
Course Code: BSB50613
Subject: Diploma of Human Resources Management
New Text for BSB50613 Diploma of Human Resources Management. This edition has been revised and updated to align with the new Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50613).
This is the only comprehensive text published to date that is written specifically to address HRM diploma level units of competence and their related performance criteria, in a clear and systematic manner.
Managing Human Resource Systems, 3rd edition, ISBN 978-0-9923152-0-7covers the following core and elective units:
1. BSBHRM501B Manage Human Resources Services
2. BSBHRM512A Develop and Manage Performance Management Processes
3. BSBHRM513A Manage Workforce Planning
4. BSBHRM506A Manage Recruitment, Selection and Induction Processes
5. BSBHRM510A Manage Employee Relations
6. BSBHRM505B Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
7. BSBLED502A Manage Programs that Promote Personal Effectiveness
8. BSBHRM502A Manage Human Resources Management Information Systems
- Rod Jones, MEd (HR), Grad Dip Ed, BBus (Mgt), Cert IV TAE, FAHRI, is currently Advanced Skills Lecturer in HRM, at West Coast Institute. He has extensive experience as a training manager, as an HR practitioner with state government agencies and as a management educator in both TAFE colleges and universities in QLD, NSW and WA. He has written more than a dozen HRM and management texts.
- Sandra Martain, M.Comm, B.Comm, Cert IV TAE, MIRSWA, is a lecturer in the vocational and higher education sectors. She has worked in industrial relations, human resource management and training in Australia and overseas. Her positions range from union industrial officer to human resource manager in the food processing industry. She is currently pursuing PhD studies in industrial relations.