FOR THE 10th EDITION, PLEASE PERFORM A NEW SEARCH USING THE FOLLOWING ISBN13: 9781305631823
NOTE - TO ORDER THIS BOOK, THE PUBLISHER REQUIRES US TO PROVIDE:
- THE STUDENT'S NAME
- COURSE NAME / COURSE CODE
- INSTUTION STUDENT IS ATTENDING
IF PLACED ON ORDER, A MEMBER OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MAY CONTACT YOU TO ACQUIRE THESE DETAILS. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION.
MKTG 9 maximizes student effort and engagement by empowering them to direct their own learning, through a single, affordable course solution. MKTG 9 offers full coverage of course concepts through unique resources and features that reflect the natural study habits of students. Additionally, instructors benefit from up-to-date, real-world examples of marketing efforts by popular companies, coupled with straightforward quizzing, assessment, and reporting options. MKTG 9 offers:
PRINTED TEXT: The easy-reference, paperback textbook presents course content through a visually-engaging and familiar resource, and includes Chapter Review Cards that consolidate the best review material for a ready-made, portable study tool.
MKTG 9 ONLINE: Students study how and when they want, as MKTG 9 Online allows easy exploration of the content, anywhere-including a smartphone! On the innovative StudyBoard, students can collect notes and StudyBits throughout the product, and then leverage a series of tags and filters to organize and personalize their study time.
ASSIGNMENTS: With an integrated Test Bank, instructors can easily deploy quick reading quizzes with minimal effort, as well as higher-stakes tests, all side-by-side with the students' other course resources.
PROGRESS: Both instructors and students can monitor progress through a series of Concept Tracking reports and traditional Gradebook features.
Table of Contents:
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Marketing Research.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12. Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
13. Supply Chain Management.
14. Marketing Channels.
16. Marketing Communications.
17. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotion.
18. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
19. Social Media and Marketing.
20. Pricing Concepts.
21. Setting the Right Price.