Principles of Information Systems, 13th Edition
Ralph M. Stair | George Reynolds
$165.95 (includes GST)
17%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 3-4 business days.
| Add to Shopping Cart
Equip your students with a solid understanding of the core principles of IS and how it is practiced today as PRINCIPLES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 13th Edition covers the latest research and developments and their impact on the rapidly changing role of today's IS professional. Expansive coverage addresses analytics, big data, business intelligence, cloud computing, cybercrime, e-commerce, enterprise systems, mobile computing solutions, project management, strategic planning, and systems acquisition and development. Students discover how information systems can increase profits and reduce costs as they explore the latest information on artificial intelligence, change management, consumerization of information systems, data governance, energy and environmental concerns, global IS challenges and solutions, Internet censorship, IS careers, and virtual teams. Powerful new interactive online multimedia resources, including MindTap, strengthen the book's approach.
Table of Contents:
1. An Introduction to Information Systems.
2. Information Systems in Organizations.
3. Hardware and Mobile Devices.
4. Software and Mobile Applications.
5. Database Systems and Big Data.
6. Networks and Cloud Computing.
7. Electronic and Mobile Commerce.
8. Enterprise Systems.
Business Intelligence and Analytics.
10. Knowledge Management and Specialized Information Systems.
11. Strategic Planning and Project Management.
12. System Acquisition and Development.
13. Cybercrime and Information System Security.
14. Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues of Information Systems.