Cambridge Senior Mathematics: Australian Curriculum/VCE builds on a proven teaching and learning formula to support the new AC/VCE Mathematics Study Designs implemented in 2016. Our authors have unrivalled expertise in writing examples and problems to prepare students for exams, as well as proven experience interpreting the Australian Curriculum and VCE Study Designs for VCE students.
- Developed from the popular Cambridge Essential Mathematics VCE series, the new series combines logical topic development with a wealth of examples, exercises, exam-style questions and a focus on what is important to guide students to VCE success.
- Carefully-developed creative and rigorous questions help students understand concepts and develop mathematical skills, apply maths to real life and prepare for exams. Drawing on the successful Cambridge Essential Mathematics VCE style, the questions are now fully updated for the new study designs and latest exams.
- A new level of digital support, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, allows effortless and immediate navigation from the Interactive Textbook to interactive animations, video examples, complete worked solutions (solutions must be switched on by a connected teaching account), automarked questions, online testing and a powerful learning management system.
- is a print version of the student textbook.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
- The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum Second Edition, Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum or Cambridge Senior Mathematics account using the same unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the printed student textbook and the interactive textbook.
Interactive Textbook Powered by HOTmaths
- The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the learning experience. It is accessed online through a Cambridge HOTmaths account using a unique 16-character code supplied on purchase. The Interactive Textbook is provided with the print textbook, or is available for purchase separately as a digital-only option.
This resource is available for students and teachers through Cambridge HOTmaths www.cambridge.edu.au/hotmaths and is available as a one calendar-year subscription*.
The Interactive Textbook is included with the printed text, or is available for purchase separately as a digital-only option.
The unique 16-character access code is found in the front of the printed textbook. If purchased as a digital-only option, the code is delivered in a sealed pocket or via email from your bookseller, or sent via
email if purchased online.
* This code provides a calendar-year subscription to the
Interactive Textbook and HOTmaths integrated digital resource.
A calendar-year subscription is defined as follows: if activation
occurs between January and July of this year, subscription
concludes on the 31 December this year. If activation occurs
between August and December of this year, subscription
concludes on 31 December the following year. individual