Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion, 8th Edition
Thomas O'Guinn | Chris Allen | Angeline Close Scheinbaum | Richard J. Semenik
$119.95 (includes GST)
17%Off Retail Price
This item is available to backorder. Usually ships within 3 - 4 weeks.
| Add to Shopping Cart
Show students how hard work and careful planning lead to strong advertising with O'Guinn/Allen/Close Scheinbaum/Semenik's ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION, 8E. Bring advertising strategy to life with dynamic visuals and examples from today's most contemporary ads. This integrated learning experience focuses on advertising results and business success.
A leader for its emphasis on integrated brand promotion and supporting theme of synergy, this edition combines advertising fundamentals with a new unifying conceptual framework and the latest advertising trends. Coverage of social media, design thinking, and globalization exemplifies developments in today's digital society. Students examine concepts in the context of real advertising practice as content follows the process of an actual advertising agency. Comprehensive MindTap integrates discussion of video and other medium.
Table of Contents:
Part I: ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION IN BUSINESS AND SOCIETY.
1. The World of Advertising and IBP.
2. The Structure of the Advertising Industry: Advertisers, Advertising Agencies, and Support Organizations.
3. The History of Advertising and Brand Promotion.
4. Social, Ethical, and Regulatory Aspects of Advertising and Promotion.
Part II: ANALYZING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
5. Advertising, Integrated Brand Promotion, and Consumer Behavior.
6. Market Segmentation, Positioning, and the Value Proposition.
7. Advertising Research.
8. Planning Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion.
Part III: THE CREATIVE PROCESS.
9. Managing Creativity in Advertising and IBP.
10. Creative Message Strategy.
11. Executing the Creative.
Part IV: THE MEDIA PROCESS.
12. Media Planning Essentials.
13. Media Planning: Newspapers, Magazines, Television, and Radio.
14. Media Planning: Advertising and IBP in Digital, Social, & Mobile Media.
Part V: INTEGRATED BRAND PROMOTION.
15. Sales Promotion, Point-of-Purchase Advertising, and Support Media.
16. Event Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
17. Integrating Direct Marketing and Personal Selling.
18. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, and Corporate Advertising.