Krause's Food and the Nutrition Care Process, 13th Edition - THERE IS A NEWER EDITION AVAILABLE. FOR THE 14th EDITION, PLEASE PERFORM A NEW SEARCH USING THE FOLLOWING ISBN13: 9780323340755
Mahan, L. Kathleen
$136.00 (includes GST)
Hardcover package 1248
15%Off Retail Price
This is an old edition. There is a new edition of this book available. In many cases publishers substitute to newer editions automatically...
Only order if you require this exact edition.
NURSING Level: B/I/A
| Add to Shopping Cart
THERE IS A NEWER EDITION AVAILABLE. FOR THE 14th EDITION, PLEASE PERFORM A NEW SEARCH USING THE FOLLOWING ISBN13: 9780323340755
The most respected nutrition text for more than 50 years, Krause's Food and the Nutrition Care Process delivers comprehensive and up-to-date information from respected educators and practitioners in the field. The latest recommendations include the new MyPlate guide, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010, new and expanded chapters, and a large variety of tables, boxes, and pathophysiology algorithms, all providing need-to-know information with ease. New co-editor Janice L. Raymond joins L. Kathleen Mahan and Sylvia Escott-Stump and nearly 50 leading educators, researchers, and practitioners in writing a nutrition text that's ideal for use in class or everyday practice.
- Expert contributors include nearly 50 nationally recognized writers, researchers, and practitioners, each writing on their area of specialization.
- Clear, logical organization details each step of complete nutritional care from assessment to therapy.
- UNIQUE! Pathophysiology algorithms clarify the illness process and to ensure more effective care.
- New Directions boxes reflect the latest research in emerging areas in nutrition therapy.
- Focus On boxes provide additional detail on key chapter concepts.
- Clinical Insight boxes and Clinical Scenarios with detailed Sample Nutrition Diagnosis statements help ensure the most accurate and effective interventions in practice.
- Key terms listed at the beginning of each chapter and bolded within the text provide quick access to important nutrition terminology.
- More than 1,000 self-assessment questions on a companion Evolve website reinforce key textbook content.