Value Pack - Marketing: Real People Real Choices, 3rd Edition + MyMarketingLab with eBook Access Code Card
Michael Solomon, Andrew Hughes, Bill Chitty, Greg Marshall, Elnora Stuart
$135.53 (includes GST)
Package package 0
13%Off Retail Price
Usually ships within 4 - 6 weeks. Price/availability/options for all orders placed will be confirmed by reply email before processing.
N.Sydney : On Order (reserve your copy)
PEARSON EDUCATION AU,05.09.13
| Add to Shopping Cart
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices brings you and your students into the world of marketing through the use of real companies and the real-life marketing issues that they have faced in recent times.
The authors explain core concepts and theories in Marketing, while allowing the reader to search for the information and then apply it to their own experiences as a consumer, so that they can develop a deeper understanding of how marketing is used every day of the week, in every country of the world.
The new third edition is enhanced by a strong focus on Value Creation and deeper coverage of modern marketing communications practices.
BREAK THROUGH to engaging learning experiences
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices can be packaged with MyMarketingLab, an exciting online learning system that efficiently targets the learning objectives in each chapter and helps you focus on what you really need to cover. It combines engaging resources, learning activities, videos, case studies and marketing simulations, with a personalised Study Plan and an optional eBook.
Part 1: Make Marketing Value Decisions
1. Welcome to the World of Marketing: Creating and Delivering Value
2. Strategic Market Planning: Taking the Big Picture
3. Thriving in the Marketing Environment: The World Is Flat
Part 2: Understand Consumers' Value Needs
4. Marketing Research: Gathering, Analysing and Using Information
5. Consumer Behaviour: How and Why We Buy
6. Business-to-business Markets: How and Why Organisations Buy
7. Sharpening the Focus: Target Marketing Strategies and Customer Relationship Management
Part 3: Create the Value Proposition
8. Creating and Managing Products
9. Services and Other Intangibles: Marketing a Product that Isn't There
10. Pricing the Product
Part 4: Communicate the Value Proposition
11. One-to-many: Advertising, Consumer Sales Promotion and Public Relations
12. One-to-one: Trade Promotion, Data-driven Marketing and Personal Selling
13. Many-to-many: Online Marketing Communication and New Media
Part 5: Deliver the Value Proposition
14. Delivering Value through Supply Chains and Logistics