Trade practices law is relevant to every transaction between business and consumers, and among businesses in Australia. Be certain your information is complete and accurate.
CCH's Australian Trade Practices Legislation 24th edition ensures that you stay up-to-date with essential competition and consumer law developments. Access the Trade Practices Act 1974, Trade Practices Regulations and other related material in a portable single volume.
CCH's easy-to-read format adds value and allows for ease of use and understanding of this collection of legislation. Explanatory square bracket headings for legislation subsections aid in navigating through the Acts and locating relevant provisions. History notes clearly set out the historical changes to each section.
Consolidated to 15 December and including the Trade Practices Amendment (Cartel Conduct and Other Measures) Act 2009, this book is an essential addition to your library.
* History notes on amendments provide details of the amending legislation and the effective date of commencement.
* Grey shaded tabs enable quick and easy access to the different Acts and Regulations.
* Location of sections is assisted by the reference to section and regulation numbers at the foot of each page.
* An Index to the Act and Regulations makes all provisions readily available by Subject.
* Trade Practices Act 1974
* Trade Practices Regulations 1974
* Other Trade Practices Regulations
* National Competition Policy Scheme
* Pending Legislation
Soft cover book.