THERE IS NOW A NEWER EDITION AVAILABLE. PLEASE PERFORM A NEW SEARCH FOR ISBN13: 9781922042934 FOR 53rd EDITION.
PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR DIPLOMA OF ACCOUNTING AT:
CAMPELLTOWN TAFE, SEMESTER 2 2013
NEPEAN COLLEGE OF TAFE, SEMESTER 1 2013
NORTH SYDNEY TAFE, SEMESTER 1 2013
Australia's leading tax reference is designed to help practitioners, businesses, organisations and students quickly locate accurate answers to their tax questions.
Whether it is being used to help prepare tax returns for the current tax year or to work out the tax issues and implications of decisions and transactions in the immediate future years, the Australian Master Tax Guide is an essential resource for anyone working in or dealing with tax.
Up to date to 31 December 2012.
Terms and Conditions
1. Additional charges apply for delivery and handling.
2. Offer valid until 1.1.13.
3. Not valid with any other offer.
4. Is not redeemable for cash.
5. Offer transferable to existing orders for this title.
6. Campaign code must be quoted at time of transaction in order to be eligible for this offer.
7. No rainchecks.
A practical way to keep up-to-date on all the new changes to Australia's complextax system
The only tax manual to cover all BAS taxes
Useful checklists and tables, complete effective life (depreciation) tables and a calendar of key tax dates
Cross-references at the end of each CCH
paragraph to more detailed information
in key CCH updating services