THERE IS A NEWER EDITION AVAILABLE. FOR THE 55th EDITION, PLEASE PERFORM A NEW SEARCH USING THE FOLLOWING ISBN13: 9781925091427
PRESCRIBED TEXT FOR:
Institution: OTEN (Open Training and Education Network) - 2014 Full Year Course
Course Code: FNSACC502A
Subject: Prepare Income Tax Returns for Individuals
Course Code: FNSACC601A
Subject: Prepare Complex Tax Returns
Institution: TAFE NSW Hunter Institute - Ourimbah - 2014 2nd Semester
Course Code: 11362
Subject: 11362 Diploma in Accounting
We love our Australian Master Tax Guide! Since 1970 practitioners all over the country have loved it too, relying on it as their leading tax reference.
The guide is designed to help practitioners, businesses and organisations quickly locate accurate answers to their tax questions.
What's new in the 2014 edition? All of the Coalition'sannounced tax and superannuation changes and more! These include:
- The abolition of the carbon tax and the mining tax
- The discontinuation of the small business write-off for assets of less than $6,500, small business accelerated depreciation for cars up to $5,000, and the loss carry-back
- Introduction of a more generous paid parental leave system (with associated 1.5% levy on large businesses)
- Deferral of the increase in the superannuation guarantee
Features & Benefits:
- A practical way to keep up to date on all the new changes to Australia's complex tax system
- The only tax manual to cover all BAS taxes
- Useful checklists and tables, complete effective life (depreciation) tables, and a calendar of key tax dates
- Cross-references at the end of each CCH paragraph to more detailed information in key CCH commentary services
Whether it is being used to help prepare tax returns for the current tax year or to work out the tax issues and implications of decisions and transactions in the immediate future years, the Australian Master Tax Guide is an essential resource for anyone working in, or dealing with, tax. It is up to date to 31st December 2013.