CCH Product Code:
Volume 1: understanding the Corporations Act and how it applies in practice.
Consolidated to include amendments to 1 January 2015, Volume 1 of Australian Corporations & Securities Legislation 2015 contains:
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008, and
- other related legislation.
Ideal for law firms, barristers, in-house legal departments and students studying corporations law, this new and updated volume also includes:
- legislative history: with the full name, date of assent, date of commencement and all subsequent amending legislation for all Acts and regulations
- cross-references: from sections of the Corporations Act 2001 to relevant Corporations Regulations, ASIC Class Orders, ASIC Forms, ASIC Regulatory Guides and Takeovers Panel Guidance Notes
- comparative tables: for the Corporations Act 2001 as it existed prior to the amendments made by the Financial Services Reform Act 2001 and for the former Corporations Law
- history notes: under provisions that have been inserted, substituted or amended, providing details of the amending legislation and the date of commencement
- editorial notes: to indicate errors or inconsistencies in the text of legislation and where amending legislation has been assented to but is not yet effective
- finding aids: including index, tables of provisions for all Acts and regulations, and running heads at the top and bottom of each page indicating the chapter, part, division, section or regulation of the legislation.