The structure, function, and pathologies of the human kidney -- simplified and explained 4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW! 'This seventh edition of a concise, well written book on renal physiology continues the legacy of the book as a major contributor in the field...This well written book is an excellent review of renal function and is one of the best concise reviews of the topic.'--Doody's Review Service ...
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Central Nervous System
2. Structural and Functional Organization of the Central Nervous System
3. Vasculature of the Central Nervous System and Cerebrospinal Fluid
4. Spinal Mechanosensory System
5. Pain, Temperature, and Itch
6. Cranial Nerves and the Trigeminal and Viscerosensory Systems
7. The Visual System
8. The Auditory System
9. Chemical ...